Friday, May 11, 2012

Separate Her

From CNS:
(CNSNews.com) – House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that her Catholic faith "compels" her to "be against discrimination of any kind" and thus for same-sex marriage. ...

"My religion has, compels me--and I love it for it--to be against discrimination of any kind in our country, and I consider this a form of discrimination. I think it’s unconstitutional on top of that. "

When will excommunication be declared for this perfidious blatherskite? It would be for her own good. I don't say this lightly, but Pelosi is an utter train-wreck, a disaster, who publicly contradicts the Church on major issues at every opportunity. She's an embarrassment and a scandal for the Church. Who will have the backbone to definitively confront her?

No comments:

Post a Comment