Saturday, March 03, 2012

Pay for my promiscuity...



Sandra Fluke is being portrayed as the latest in a long line of victims to suffer at the hands of insensitive Republicans. Dragging out a prop victim and putting them before the cameras is the left's choice modus operandi. Beneath all the rhetoric, what Fluke is fundamentally saying is, "My income as a struggling law student cannot keep up with my out of control loose living, so the government, i.e., everyone else, YOU, should have to pay for my birth control pills." In other words, "Subsidize my sex." So pathetic and vulgar. The sad thing is that she feels no shame going before a phony Congressional committee spearheaded by Pelosi to admit this.

Of course, the sycophantic media has gone into apoplexy, circling the wagons around Fluke, outraged that anyone would question her integrity. I think the outrage actually stems from the fact that conservatives called her out, and everyone knows it. The left's victim strategy backfired.

No comments:

Post a Comment