Friday, July 19, 2013

Obama is a pathological narcissist

Incredible. Obama just now: "Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago."

Absurd. Obama as a youth never lived the inner-city life that Martin did. He grew up in relative comfort and security in a white family.

There have been so many instances where the president (and his wife) twist stories that are totally unrelated to them back to themselves. You'll no doubt remember his, "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." Just yesterday, Michelle told a bunch of young girls in Chicago, "I was you." The examples are endless. It is truly remarkable and a bit creepy. Setting aside Obama's nauseating race pandering that demeans the office of the presidency, I simply marvel at this personality disorder that he so conspicuously demonstrates. The discussion could be about traveling to the moon, and Obama would say, "When I was young, I wanted to be an astronaut." No joke. He simply can't help himself. Narcissism betrays a severe insecurity and an obsessive need to assert oneself into every discussion and story. Ever notice how many times he'll use "I" or "me" in a speech? Google it and find out. BIZARRE.

As an aside, I just saw on Politico a headline reading, "Obama weighs in on race, reluctantly." Yeah, "reluctantly"... how laughable. You people at Politico are either the most naive of all political reporters, or you're partisan hacks. Either way, it's embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment